In the last few weeks I’ve been trying to get a handle on The Cloud (not the company, but the computing services approach) and the ramifications of the almost inevitable rise of this way of doing … well, everything. When you get past the mists of the new acronyms (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS for example) what looms is a “disruptive” technology, and it’s going to be a huge game-changer as far as I can see… [See Updates at bottom]
Archive for June, 2012
- (Dark) Cloud (Computing) On The Horizon
- A Step In The Right Direction
- Random Thoughts On The Universe And Time Travel
- The Gravity of Biological Evolution: Episode 2
- Q: When Is Internet Explorer Not Internet Explorer?
- St John’s Wort: A Diary
- Big Brother, Inc.
- Don’t Ask For Help!
- Freedom Without Accountability Is Oppression
- IQ: It’s Not What You Think It Is
- The Dorabella Cipher: Analysis 1
- Plagiarism/Infection Follow-On
- Useful Tools: LeakTest from GRC
- Déjà Plagié
- Not Just Crossing The Line…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.