I read an interesting article today about IQ (Intelligence Quotient). It seems that people with a high IQ (>120) are just as capable of making poor judgement calls as those without. So, high IQ !≡ Smart.
Archive for February 28th, 2010
- (Dark) Cloud (Computing) On The Horizon
- A Step In The Right Direction
- Random Thoughts On The Universe And Time Travel
- The Gravity of Biological Evolution: Episode 2
- Q: When Is Internet Explorer Not Internet Explorer?
- St John’s Wort: A Diary
- Big Brother, Inc.
- Don’t Ask For Help!
- Freedom Without Accountability Is Oppression
- IQ: It’s Not What You Think It Is
- The Dorabella Cipher: Analysis 1
- Plagiarism/Infection Follow-On
- Useful Tools: LeakTest from GRC
- Déjà Plagié
- Not Just Crossing The Line…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.