I had reason to make a trip down Memory Lane recently, during a discussion with my wife over whether I am now to be considered “old”. She says No, I say Are You Kidding? I’ve Been An AARP Subscriber For Years Now.
Archive for February 13th, 2010
- (Dark) Cloud (Computing) On The Horizon
- A Step In The Right Direction
- Random Thoughts On The Universe And Time Travel
- The Gravity of Biological Evolution: Episode 2
- Q: When Is Internet Explorer Not Internet Explorer?
- St John’s Wort: A Diary
- Big Brother, Inc.
- Don’t Ask For Help!
- Freedom Without Accountability Is Oppression
- IQ: It’s Not What You Think It Is
- The Dorabella Cipher: Analysis 1
- Plagiarism/Infection Follow-On
- Useful Tools: LeakTest from GRC
- Déjà Plagié
- Not Just Crossing The Line…